Birthday Party Packages
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are currently not offering our birthday party package.
$1,200.00 + tax
Available select days April 18th through October 18th.
We cannot schedule parties on the following days: June 13, July 12, 18 , 25, August 1, 9, weekdays May 1 thru June 12, October 2, 9, 16
All Birthday Party Packages Include:
• Full-Day Park Admission and unlimited rides for 30 guests (“Guests” is defined as adults and children, two years of age and up. You may add guests for an additional fee per guest, however, we do not recommend more than 30 people as our party space cannot accommodate a large group.)
• Reserved time at the Birthday Cake Pavilion from 12:00-3:00
• Gift from Storybook Land, free admission, and Birthday Pin for the Guest of Honor
• Free admission for two (2) guardians of the Guest of Honor
• Storybook Land “Party Professional” to set up, clean up, and assist you for the duration of your party
• Coloring activity for children
• Three (3) pizza pies, four (4) beverage choices, two (2) sides, and snacks. (You may add additional sides from the party menu for an additional fee, however you MUST order in advance. You cannot add any party sides the day of the party.)
Optional Party Enhancement:
• Soft Serve Ice Cream or Water Ice (if available) $2.49 per small cup or cone. Toppings not included.
All Birthday parties MUST be booked in advance. A non-refundable $200.00 deposit will be required at time of booking. Bookings may be done over the phone via credit card or in person at Storybook Land Guest Services during operating hours. The remaining balance will be applied at the conclusion of the party.
Important Rules and Information
• You may not enter Storybook Land before scheduled park opening under any circumstances. We do not suggest elaborate decorations. We will decorate with table covers, balloons, and festive tableware.
• Additional Guests are $19.99 + tax per person. (We do not recommend having more than 30 guests, as the Birthday Cake Pavilion cannot accommodate a very large group).
• A blank guest list will be sent to you following booking. You MUST provide us with the completed list before the day of the party. This is the only way your guests will be admitted to the park.
• Any cancellations or changes must be done by 4:00pm the day before the party by calling (609) 646-0103 ext. 5 OR e-mailing .
• You will have your entire time slot for lunch, cake, and/or presents. You decide when you would like to have cake/lunch.
• You will have the Birthday Cake Pavilion reserved for your party time. You may remain in the park after your party, but you must vacate the Birthday Cake Pavilion when your party ends.
• Party Paperwork and Guest List will be mailed to the contact person prior to the party. It will include your confirmation, party agreement, park guide, and blank guest list.
• You are responsible for bringing your own cake and candles.
• No one under 18 will be admitted to the park without an adult present. No one under 18 will be allowed into the parking lot alone.
• It is understood that all party guests follow Storybook Land’s general safety rules and regulations as set forth in our park guide, as well as all ride height requirements and safety restrictions. Storybook Land reserves the right to eject any party guest if these standard safety regulations are not followed.
• Birthday Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies, Candy, Candles
• Minimal Decorations and accessories
• Fruit or Vegetable tray, commercially made*
*Any other food items you may wish to bring MUST be approved prior to your party.
• Large Gifts including but not limited to: bicycles, power wheels, scooters, animals, hover boards, drones, skates, skateboards, remote control cars, etc. are not permitted in the park.
• Deliveries of any kind
• Outsourced entertainment including but not limited to: clowns, magicians, face painters, characters, etc.
• Elaborate decorations
• Sterno racks
• Sandwich Trays
• Hot/Cold foods prepared at home